Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A "Loverly" Day


This new blog world has exposed me to some really great people, including my new friend Celine who gave me this great award. Celine lives in France and is preparing for a move from Paris to closer to her family on the eastern side of France. Her blog is so fun to read and I love the pictures she posts--sights I hope to see myself someday. Thanks, Celine, you rock!
I'd like to spread the love and show off some of my other friends with "Loverly" blogs.
My sister Tara has begun the New Year with the resolution to blog more. She's just created her own personal one. It's definitely worth looking at and seeing the pix of my extremely handsome nephews.
Jeri Dawn is a high school friend I reconnected with through the blogging world after years of separation. I love being able to relate to so many of her experiences and seeing her girls. They're so cute! And, she's recently discovered that she's expecting. Woo hoo.
My BFF Cindy has two (almost three) WAY cute boys. She's got some great stories of their happenings. Her son Ricky is a riot to read about--he says the funniest things. You have to check her out.
Mindy is another high school friend who is also pregnant. She's out near Washington D.C. and has always been up for wherever life takes her, be it D.C. or the Ukraine. I love reading about her life out there, it's so different than the near-frontier life of Montana.
Girls, I love reading your blogs. They are loverly! (The word "Loverly" is from one of the songs on My Fair Lady, by the way.)

5 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

I didn't know you and Celine were friends until I saw that she had awarded you on her blog.

I love Celine! She's been a long time bloggy pal. And aren't you jealous of that town where she's moving? Now that's loverly!

Merinda Reeder said...

Little old me?!? I haven't even updated lately... but I like my latest post and don't want to move it down. :) Thanks. Cute haircut, BTW.

colds1 said...

I started humming "Wouldn't it be loverly" as soon as I read your title! My other favorite from that musical (even though I sang it at Dad's funeral . . . ) is "I'm getting married in the morn'n."

Celine said...

Thanks for the lovely note Shelly!
That award is so deserved!
I'm off to check the other blogs you mentioned! :)

Tara Dawn said...

Thanks sis! I hope once I am working full time, going to school 3/4 time, and caring for my family I will still have plenty of time to blog!