Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Up For This?


I'm just a-wonderin'. There has been quite a few of you, my friends, who have expressed a desire to get into shape, or you already are on the road to do it. Are any of you up for a weekly support group-thingy? I don't know how it works in the professional world, but I thought maybe we could just report our progress once a week, vent our frustrations, or ask for advice from each other. It would probably be every Saturday and we can even set it up that instead of just leaving comments, we can use a Mister Linky widget to share stories from our blogs. Is this too much? I don't want to learn how to add Mister Linky if no one is interested. I'm thinking that if I can look forward to reporting progress once a week I'll keep on track easier.


Seriously, what do you think?

6 comments:

RNLambile said...

I'll participate. I know that I need as much support as possible. Love, Josh.

Celine said...

I'm up for this Shelly!
I'm currently doing Weight Watchers so I'm definitely in! :)

Kayleen said...

I already have the weekly update, but I am happy to join!

Merinda Reeder said...

So long as you'll let me join in about 8-10 weeks late.
This week I gained half a pound. The midwife says that it's all mechanical... no place else to put anything since my feet are now full too. :)
And that's what shape I'm in today.

Tara Dawn said...

Sign me up, but I have no idea what mister linky is.

The Eddy Editorial said...

SIGN ME UP!!!