Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girls Day Out

This is what Millie looked like after a walk the other day. (Don't worry, she's asleep.)

Yesterday the girls brought to my attention that they need more love. Poor things. I've been nervous about the whole "New baby, Old siblings" trauma. I remember this feeling very well. So, when I needed to go to the store yesterday I brought the girls with me. Today we completed our Girls Day Out by getting the girls haircuts. Emma just wanted a trim (but later got upset that she didn't get much of a change) and Abby had to go short (maybe that will delay her boobs for a while--go here for that story). They both eventually seemed happy with their outcomes. Millie came with us today, so it was a true Girls Day. I'm glad we got to do it.






In an unrelated note, Josh got me a new laptop because of the mishap with my old one. It's so cool. I'm loving it. I haven't had much of a chance to play with it too much, but I plan on having some major fun tonight and/or tomorrow, depending on Millie's mood tonight.

I couldn't take the girls' pictures without taking one of Matt!

4 comments:

Celine said...

Your kids are so cute Shelly!
I'm glad you and the girls had time for yourselves! :)

Tara Bennett said...

The new 'dos are fab. Congrats on your new laptop. And hello - the pic in the header is stinkin adorable! Love it. =)

Lori said...

Very cute hair cuts. It's so good to be able to spend time with the older ones. Right now, I think that Trenton is feeling a LOT left out. The poor guy. I gotta figure out a way to fix the problem before it gets too outta hand. Any suggestions?

Tara Dawn said...

Cute cuts! Gotta love those pics of the kids with no teeth!